AusDesign is a Victorian based Residential Design and Drafting firm specialising in residential design and detailing, and house plan design layouts for clients in all rural and suburban areas of Victoria.
Combining AutoCad computer technology together with 32 years of experience in residential design, we can design your new home or addition to your exact requirements and budget.
Our commitment to providing the highest possible level of professionalism, quality, service and technical excellence to our Clients and our availability 5 days per week from 7am to 5pm has enabled us to consolidate our position as one of Australias foremost residential design firms on the internet.
'No matter what style or size project, we can convert your ideas into a detailed design concept to suit your lifestyle, budget and individual requirements and from there, produce fully documented working drawings of your design ready for lodgement with your local building authority.'
ONLINE HOUSE PLAN DATABASE
The AusDesign 'floor plan database' contains a selection of new house plans and designs that have been created for Clients throughout Australia to suit varying situations, lifestyles and budgets.
Although your individual home design will be very much a culmination of your own personal requirements, these designs may assist you in the development of your ideas.
All home designs are available in 5 different formats, to suit your particular requirements.
- House Floor Plan Designs only in hard copy.
- House Floor Plan Designs only in hard copy plus Autocad DWG files and PDF files on CD.
- House Floor Plan Designs plus Elevations in hard copy.
- House Floor Plan Designs plus Elevations in hard copy plus Autocad DWG files and PDF files on CD.
- Working Drawings Set. (full house plans)
This area of our website provides free information articles that may be of benefit to those people looking to design a new home or extend and renovate an existing dwelling.
- Building Code of Australia.
- Classification of buildings.
- Soil Tests.
- Bushfire Regulations.
- Building structural bracing.
- 6 Star Thermal Performance.
- Neighbourhood character.
- Ceiling heights.
- Australian Standards.
- Copyright on plans.
- Australian Dream Series. - covering 40 plus topics.
ESTIMATING, BUDGETING & TAKEOFF WORKSHEET
The AusDesign Excel based takeoff sheet includes a comprehensive list of Contractors, materials and fittings ranging from Architectural drawings through to boundary fencing.
To read more follow the link in the 'Navigation Menu'.
- Concrete Slabs
- Timber Subfloor
- Brick Veneer Construction
- Clad Frame Construction
- Metal Roofing
- Concrete or Terracotta Tile Roofing
- Additional Worksheet for Window openings
- Studs at side of openings
- Timber lintels above openings
- Steel lintels for brick type construction
- Insulation input for Ceiling, Floors & Walls
- Preliminary site works
- Site preparation
- Truss Roof construction
- Pitched Roof Construction
- Deck areas
- Verandah Construction
- Separate catagory for Appliances
- Sub totals for Labour & Material expenditure
- Updating totals for amounts paid & amounts to be paid